Spreading the word about Our Outback, Our Story – both in your online and your local communities – is really important if we are to keep the Outback great for the future.
Although the Outback covers 87% of Western Australia, many people don’t know much about it. We need to tell as many people as possible about the Outback to help ensure that it is looked after for people and nature.
Thanks for taking action!
Here’s some things you can do to help further:
- Sign our latest action at ouroutbackourstory.org.au/take_action
- Get your free sticker for your car, ute, caravan or laptop
- Like us on Facebook to increase our impact and to make sure you’re up to date with the campaign
- Share our Facebook posts with your friends
- Follow us on Twitter
- Take a look at the beautiful WA photography in our visual story, and share it with your friends
- Consider becoming a volunteer
- Ask your local café or library if it’s ok to leave a stack of postcards or bumper stickers for customers to read and take home – email us if you’d like to do this
- Write a letter to the editor about how important Outback WA is to you.
- Visit your MP and let them know why you care about WA’s Outback. See our guide for information on how to go about this.